Thursday, August 07, 2008

Climate Change?

Email exchange between Ray Hudson and me this morning:

----- Original Message -----
From: Ray Hudson
To: Kim Walker
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:41 PM
Subject: Crumbling Away

Kim,

The propaganda of Anthropocentric Global Warming (AGW) is crumbling all around the priests and zealots who abuse science. I know you will never admit that these clowns are wrong, and are doing “bad science”, but it is becoming more and more clear. Check out my last two posts in RU on the political spin thread. There is no valid scientific refutation of the issues I raise in these posts. None.


Gore is toast. He should be thrown in jail for lies and falsifying science to meet a political agenda!

R


Rainman,
I think it's quite obvious that the human race requires three environmental principles in order to thrive: clean air, clean water and fertile soil. Regardless of the debate concerning climate change these three elements are being destroyed at an exponential rate by the over-use of fossil fuels. The cause? Overconsumption/ production brought about by overpopulation. The Malthusian knot. That's the real crisis. I think we're about to witness the consequences, at least in terms of the atmosphere, in this communist Olympic bullshit. When people require respirators simply to breath and have to drink water out of bottles- we've got a problem. Don't you think? Personally I don't need Algore to alert me to this. I can plainly see the air being turned into smoke.
Kim